1- Executive Secretary
- Diploma or B.S in business administration.
- Minimum of three years relative experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing a variety of administrative, secretarial, clerical and communication related duties.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls
- Receive and manage phone calls and e-mails
- Perform general tasks including, but not limited to, preparing correspondence, file organization, data entry, archiving and preparing pre-meeting materials for review.
- Other related projects and duties as requested.
2. Store Pharmaceutical Supervisor
- Pharmacist with a valid NHRA License
- Managerial skills
- Minimum 2 years Experience of working in a warehouse
- Storage management
- Supply chain management and Transport management
- Time management ability
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Numerical skills
- Technical skills
- Good team-working skills
- 2-3 Years working In Bahrain (for None Bahraini)
- Diploma in Electrical /Mechanical/Plumbing.
- Minimum 1 year Bahrain experience.
- Should have knowledge about basic operations of tools.
- Physically strong.
- Age less than 30 years old.
Send CV to email@example.com