The Founder : Late Dr. Qassim Mohamed Behzad
Behzad Medical Est. W. L. L.
Behzad Pharmacy is one of the first Pharmaceutical Distributor in the Kingdom of Bahrain, established in 1947 by Dr. Qassim Mohamed Behzad after his graduation from the Medical College, New Delhi-India, in 1942 (as one of the first Bahraini Doctor in the Gulf Area).
Between 1947 and 1985, Behzad Pharmacy which began developing with the life in Bahrain became one of the branches of Behzad Medical Establishment (in 1985)
Director/Managing Director: Mr. Essam Qassim Mohammed Behzad
Handled Business: Import, Distribution – Wholesale and Retail
Type of Products: Drugs Products, Lab Products, Cosmetic Products, Hospital Furniture , Medical Equipment, X-ray/Radio Active Products, Surgical Consumables/ Instruments, Physiotherapy Products etc.
- Direct Sales by Sales Representatives
- Awarded through Tender participation.
- 7 Outlets (6 Pharmacies & 1 Showroom)
- Thru Medical/Sales representatives
- Medical equipments supported by technical team of engineers
- Through seminars
- Through exhibition & fairs